CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING GUIDELINES FOR MEDICINAL PRODUCT
The holder of a manufacturingÂ authorisation must manufacture medicinal products so as to ensure that they are fit for their intended use, comply with the requirements of the Marketing Authorisation and do not place patients at risk due to inadequate safety, quality or efficacy. The attainment of this quality objective is the responsibility of senior management and requires the participation and commitment by staff in many different departments and at all levels within the company, by the companyâ€™s suppliers and by the distributors. To achieve the quality objective reliably there must be a comprehensively designed and correctly implemented system of Quality Assurance Incorporating Good Manufacturing Practice, and thus Quality Control and Quality Risk Management. It should be fully documented and its effectiveness monitored. All parts of the Quality Assurance systems should be adequately resourced with competent personnel, and suitable and sufficient premises, equipment and facilities. There are additional legal responsibilities for the holder of the manufacturingÂ authorisation and for theÂ authorised person
Keywords: Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality control, Quality assurance, authorised
2-Nally J,Kieffer R.G:GMP compliance,productivity and quality,Interpharm,1998,465-466.
3- Nally J.D: Good manufacturing practices for pharmaceuticals, Informa healthcare USA, Inc, ISBN 10:0-8593-3972-3 & ISBN13:Edition 6, New York, 2007, 978-0-8493-3972- 1.
4-Schedule M.good manufacturing practices and requirement of premises,plant and equipment for pharmaceutical product,25.03.2012.
5-Asean:Asean operational manual for implementation of GMP,Indonesian national GMP team Asean,2000.
6- WHOTRS: WHO expert committee on specifications for pharmaceutical preparations: thirty-second report. WHO technical report series: 823, ISBN 92 4140823 6, ISSN Geneva, 1992, 0512- 3054.
7-Eudralex: 2012, Eudralex-Volume 4 Good manufacturing practice (GMP) Guidelines, 23.03.2012, ec.europa.eu/health/documents/eudralex/vol-4/index_en.htm.
8 WHOTRS:Annex 3 WHO good manufacturing practices: main principle for pharmaceutical product,In; WHO expert committee on specification for pharmaceutical prepration Forty fith report WHO Technical report series 961,PP.94-147,ISBN 978 9241209618,ISSN,Geneva 2011,0512-3054.
9. Sharp J: Wider aspects of GMP. Good manufacturing practice: philosophy and applications. Illinois, Interpharm Press, 1991, 71-79.
10- US FDA: Guidance for industry, Quality systems approach to pharmaceutical current good manufacturing practice regulations, Food and drug administration, center for drug evaluation and research (CDER), Center for biologics evaluation and research (CBER), Center for veterinary medicine, office of regulatory affairs (ORA), Rockville, MD, 2004, fda.gov/cvm/guidance/published.html.
11-WHOTR: Annex 2 Supplementary guidelines on good manufacturing practices for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems for non-sterile pharmaceutical dosage forms, In; WHO expert committee on specifications for pharmaceutical preparations Fortieth report WHO technical report series 937, Geneva, 2006, 45-84.
12-Sharp, J: Quality in the manufacture of medicines and other healthcare products, pharmaceutical press, ISBN London, 2000, 0-85369-431-1.
13-Signore, A. A. and Jacobs, T: Good design practices for GMP pharmaceutical facilities, Taylor & Francis group, ISBN Boca Raton, 2005, 10: 0-8247-5463-8 & ISBN 13: 978-0-247- 5463-1.
14- 21CFR 211: 2011, PART 211: current good manufacturing practice for finished pharmaceuticals, title 21-food and drugs, chapter I-food and drug administration, Department of health and human services subchapter C-Drugs: General, [Code of federal regulations, title 21, Volume 4, Revised as of April 1, 2011], 21.03.2012.
15- Sharp, J: Good Pharmaceutical manufacturing practice rationale and compliance, CRC Press, ISBN Washington, D.C. 2005, 0-8493-1994-3.
16-.US FDA: Improving public health through human drugs, CDER 2001 Report to the nation, Food and drug administration, Center for drug evaluation and research, 2001.
17. Wikipedia: Three-phase electric power from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, 01.05.2012, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three phase electric power, 2012.
18-PIC/S Secretariat (Ed.): guide to good manufacturing practice for medicinal products, Pharmaceutical inspection convention/ pharmaceutical inspection co-operation scheme PE 009-2 1 July 2004, Geneva.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).