Mini Review: Role of Inhibitors in Cancer Therapy
The report presented details on different types of inhibitors and their localized actions on cells. The review presented details from specific studies conducted in cancer clinical care. The work also presented reviews on the use of inhibitor for other clinical treatments and practices.
2. Liu F., Sun Y., Kang C. & Zhu H. Pegylated Drug Delivery Systems: From Design to Biomedical Applications. Nano LIFE 2016; 6:1642002.
3. Sun Y., Kang C., Yao Z., Liu F. & Zhou Y. Peptide-Based Ligand for Active Delivery of Liposomal Doxorubicin. Nano Life 2016; 6:1642004 .
4. Fan S., Huang K., Ai R., Wang M. & Wang W. Predicting CpG methylation levels by integrating Infinium HumanMethylation450 BeadChip array data. Genomics 2016; 107:132-137.
5. Qiao H., et al. Redox-triggered mitoxantrone prodrug micelles for overcoming multidrug-resistant breast cancer. Journal of drug targeting 2018; 26:75-85.
6. Kang C., Qin J., Osei W. & Hu K. Regulation of protein kinase C-epsilon and its age-dependence. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 2017; 482:1201-1206.
7. Sun, Y., et al. RGD Peptide‐Based Target Drug Delivery of Doxorubicin Nanomedicine. Drug development research 2017; 78:283-291.
8. Kang C. & Hu K. Role of caveolin-3 in adenosine-induced increase in mitochondrial PKCε. The FASEB Journal 2013; 27:1191.1197-1191.1197 .
9. Cheng X. & Lee R.J. The role of helper lipids in lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) designed for oligonucleotide delivery. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2016; 99:129-137.
10. Sun Y. & Kang, C. Self-Assembly of Peptides into Hydrogel. Journal of Organic & Inorganic Chemistry 2016; 2:5.
11. Yao Z., Sun, Y. & Kang C. Structure and self-assembly of multicolored Naphthalene Diimides Semiconductor. Nano LIFE 2016; 6:1642007.
12. Cheng X., et al. T7 Peptide-Conjugated Lipid Nanoparticles for Dual Modulation of Bcl-2 and Akt-1 in Lung and Cervical Carcinomas. Molecular pharmaceutics 2018; 15:4722-4732.
13. Zhong X., Sun, Y., Kang C. & Wan G. The theory of dielectrophoresis and its applications on medical and materials research. European Journal of BioMedical Research 2017; 2:7-11.
14. Li Q., et al. Identification by shape-based virtual screening and evaluation of new tyrosinase inhibitors. PeerJ 2018; 6:e4206.
15. Chen Y., et al. Identification of 4-aminoquinoline core for the design of new cholinesterase inhibitors. PeerJ 4, e2140 (2016).
16. Kang C. & Hu K. Impact of hypoxia in the expression and regulation of the TASK-1 potassium channel in cardiac myocytes. The FASEB Journal 2016; 30:lb598-lb598.
17. Kang C. Ion channels, protein kinase C and caveolae in cardioprotection, (The Ohio State University, 2015).
18. Yung B.C., et al. Lipid nanoparticles composed of quaternary amine–tertiary amine cationic lipid combination (QTsome) for therapeutic delivery of AntimiR-21 for lung cancer. Molecular pharmaceutics 2016; 13:653-662.
19. Cheng X., et al. Lipid Nanoparticles Loaded with an Antisense Oligonucleotide Gapmer Against Bcl-2 for Treatment of Lung Cancer. Pharmaceutical research 2017; 34:310-320.
20. Fan S. & Chi W. Methods for genome-wide DNA methylation analysis in human cancer. Brief Funct Genomics 2016; 15:432-442.
21. Kang C. & Hu K. Modulation of the two-pore domain potassium channel TASK-1 by caveolin-3. The FASEB Journal 2015; 29:845.814.
22. Kang C., Sun Y., Wang M. & Cheng X. Nanosized camptothecin conjugates for single and combined drug delivery. European Journal of BioMedical Research 2016; 2:8-14.
23. Han R., Sun Y., Kang, C., Sun H. & Wei, W. Amphiphilic dendritic nanomicelle-mediated co-delivery of 5-fluorouracil and doxorubicin for enhanced therapeutic efficacy. Journal of Drug Targeting 2017; 25:140-148.
24. Sun Y., Kang C., Liu F. & Song L. Delivery of antipsychotics with nanoparticles. Drug Development Research 2016; 77:393-399.
25. Kang C., et al. Delivery of nanoparticles for treatment of brain tumor. Current Drug Metabolism 2016; 17:745-754.
26. Xue X., et al. Discovery of novel inhibitors disrupting HIF-1α/von Hippel–Lindau interaction through shape-based screening and cascade docking. PeerJ 2016; 4:e2757.
27. Hersch S.J., et al. Divergent protein motifs direct elongation factor P-mediated translational regulation in Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli. MBio 2013; 4:e00180-00113.
28. Shuhong, X., et al. Dynamic expression of AQP4 in early stageof ischemia/reperfusion rats and cerebral edema. Chinese Pharmacological Bulletin 2016; 32:1433-144.
29. Peng J., et al. Enhanced Liver Regeneration After Partial Hepatectomy in Sterol Regulatory Element-Binding Protein (SREBP)-1c-Null Mice is Associated with Increased Hepatocellular Cholesterol Availability. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry 2018; 47:784-799.
30. Yang Z., et al. Functional exosome-mimic for delivery of siRNA to cancer: in vitro and in vivo evaluation. Journal of Controlled Release 2016; 243:160-171.
31. Kang C., Hernandez V.A. & Hu, K. Functional interaction of the two-pore domain potassium channel TASK-1 and caveolin-3. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Cell Research 2017; 1864:1537-1544.
32. Waller A.P., et al. GLUT12 functions as a basal and insulin-independent glucose transporter in the heart. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Basis of Disease 2013; 1832:121-127.
33. Sun Y., et al. Co-delivery of dual-drugs with nanoparticle to overcome multidrug resistance. European Journal of BioMedical Research 2016; 2:12-18.
34. Ai, R., et al. Comprehensive epigenetic landscape of rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes. Nat Commun 2018; 9:1921.
35. Fan S., et al. Computationally expanding infinium HumanMethylation450 BeadChip array data to reveal distinct DNA methylation patterns of rheumatoid arthritis. Bioinformatics 2016; 32:1773-1778.
36. Liu F., Sun, Y. & Kang, C. Controlling Amphiphilic Functional Block Copolymers’ Self-Assembly: From Structure to Size. 2016
37. Song L., et al. Crocetin inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory response in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry 2016; 40:443-452.
38. Kang C., Qin, J., Osei, W. & Hu, K. Age-dependent Mitochondrial Targeting Of Protein Kinase C Epsilon In Cardioprotection. The FASEB Journal (2017).
39. Duan Y., et al. Bioactivity evaluation-based ultra high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization tandem quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry and novel distinction of multi-subchemome compatibility recognition strategy with Astragali Radix-Fructus Corni herb-pair as a case study. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2016; 129:514-534.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).