Online ISSN: 2250-1177
CrossRef DOI Prefix:10.22270
UGC Approved (Link)
Frequency: 6 Issue/Year
JDDT is a UGC approved journal. Articles published in UGC approved List of Journals would be considered for the purpose of Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) and Direct Recruitment of Teachers and other academic staff as required under the UGC Regulation, 2016.
- Journal Title: Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics
- Discipline, Focus & Scope: Pharmaceutical Sciences & Medical Sciences
- Publisher:Vinita Nagar, Society of Pharmaceutical Technocrats
- Country: India
- Language: English
- Publishing Frequency: Bi-monthly
- Editor Name: Ram C Dhakar
Editorial Office: SRG Hospital & Medical College, Jhalawar, Rajasthan, India
- Current Status: Online only
- e-ISSN: 2250-1177 P-ISSN: NA
- Membership: International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
- Year of Start: 2011
NLM ID: 101656626
WorldCat ID: 879704190
CrossRef-DOI prefix: 10.22270
Publication charges ( See Link)
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone- +91-9783920207
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Authors can submit manuscript by online submission system or email us at email@example.com
Vol 9, Issue 2-s, 2019 (Issue Releasing Date: 15-April-2019)
Aarticle Submission Charges: Nil
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES: The fees to be paid following the acceptance of an article are indicated below:
1750 INR/article for Indian Authors
USD 45/article for Authors from Low-Income Countries.
USD 55/article for Authors from Low-Middle Income Countries.
USD 65/article for Authors from Upper-Middle-Income Countries
USD 90/article for Authors from High-Income Countries.
(No other hidden charges).