Review of Hridroga W.S.R. to the Ischemic Heart Disease
Hridroga (Heart disease) is very common in present scenario due to the sedentary life style and increase psychosocial stress. The major causative factors for heart problems are cigarette smoking, tobacco chewing, alcohol consumption, junk foods and obesity. According to WHO Ischemic heart disease or Coronary artery disease is the major causes of mortality. Therefore, it is needed to explore knowledge on heart disease time to time. The main purpose of this article is to promote the awareness about the heart disease, so prevalence of such problem can be reduced by avoiding risk factors.
Keywords: Hridroga, Hritshool, Heart disease, Ayurveda, IHD (Ischemic Heart Diseases).
2. Sushruta, Uttar tantra-42. In, Ambikadatta shastri(ed.), Sushruta Samhita-II,edition-II, New Delhi, Chaukakhambha Publications; 2009.
3. Sushruta, Sharira Sthan-4. In, Ambikadatta shastri(ed.), Sushruta Samhita-I,edition-II, New Delhi,Chaukakhambha Publications; 2009,42-43.
4. Sushruta, Sutra Sthan-14. In, Ambikadatta shastri(ed.), Sushruta Samhita-I,edition-II, New Delhi,Chaukakhambha Publications; 2009,66-67.
5. Sharukh A Golwalla, Heart disease, In Milind Y Nadkar(ed.), Golwalla’s Medicine For Students,25 edition, New delhi,The Health Sciences Publisher; 2017: 271-274.
6. Harsh Mohan, In, ischemic disease.Parveen mohan (assis, ed.), Text book of Pathology, 6 edition, New Delhi, jaypee brothers medical publishers (p) ltd; 2010: 427-430.
7. Agnivesa, Dash Pranayataniya Adhyay. In,Dr.Brahmananad tripathi (ed.), Charak Samhita-I, reprint edition, varanasi, Chaukhambha Surbharati praashan,year-;2011: 553
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).