Estimation of Labetalol Hydrochloride in bulk and formulation by UV-Spectrophotometric Area Under Curve.
The current work was carried out for estimation of labetalol hydrochloride in bulk and pharmaceutical dosage form by utilizing area under curve method (AUC) method .For this purpose the wavelength range 200-400 nm was selected .Distilled Water was used as a solvent throughout the work. The linearity was observed in concentration range 5-25 µg/ml (r2 =0.9788) for the method. The present was found which can be used for routine quality control analysis for spectrophotometric estimation of labetalol hydrochloride in bulk and dosage form.
Keywords: Labetalol hydrochloride, Area under curve (AUC), Distilled Water, UV Spectrophotometric.
3) Michael E. Swartz, Ira S. Krull, Analytical method development and validation, Marcel Dekker, Inc., 1997; 17: 25-2.
4) Christian G.D, John Wiley and Sons, Analytical chemistry, sixth edition 2003; 1-2,604- 620.
5) Beckett, A. H., Stenlake, J. B., Practical Pharmaceutical Chemistry, 4th edition, CBS Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi, 2002; 2: 275-295.
6) Saravanan V, Revathi R, Meera N, Method Development and Validation for the Simultaneous Estimation of Lycopene and Ubidecarenone By RP-HPLC in Combined Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 2016; 6(5):46-51.
7) ICH Harmonised Tripartite Guideline: Validation of analytical procedures: text and methodology Q2 (R1).
8) Pachpute Karishma and Jadhav S.L, Estimation of Disulfiram in Bulk and Formulation by UV- Spectrophotometric Area Under Curve method, Inventi Rpid:Pharma Analyis & Quality Assurance 2019; 2.
9) Chordiya Bhakti, Patel S G, Dhobale S M. Estimation of Pazufloxacin Mesylate in bulk and formulation by UV- Spectrophotometric area under Curve Method, Int. Ref. J. of Science and Enginerring, 2018 A3:193-198
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).