EFFECT OF MURMUKI (Cammiphora myrrh) WITH BOILED EGG IN LEUCORRHOEA (Sailan-ur- Reham): A SINGLE CASE STUDY
Leucorrhoea is a universal problem of women. Nobody usually escapes from this illness. It is a very common condition that has been faced by most women of all ages particularly in reproductive period. It is symptom of underlying pelvic pathology. Sometimes this symptom is so severe that it over shadow actual disease and women seek the treatment for only this symptom. The white discharge is, however caused by the presence of infection in the genital tract and variety of other reasons. This was the case study of 29 year old female suffered from leucorrhoea treated with Murmuki (Cammiphora myrrh) along with boiled egg.
Keywords: Leucorrhoea, Unani medicine, Murmuki, Sailan-ur- Reham
2. Lakshmi Seshadri, Essential of gynecology 1st edition. Published by Wolters Kluwer (India) private limited, New Delhi: 2011; 9-10.
3. Text book of Gynecology by DC Dutta 4th edition published by New Central book Agency Calcutta. 2007: 11-14.
4. Rashid LK. Five teachers Gynecology. 3rd edition, New Delhi/ Bangalore: CBS Publiser distribution. 2003; 12-13, 279-281.
5. Bijoy SS, Sisir KC, Dutta DC. Gynecology for postgraduates & practitioners 1st edition. NewDelhi: BI. Churchill Livingstone private limited 1998; 47.
6. Jones L. Fundmentals of Obstetrics & Gynecology 8th edition Toronto: Elsevier Mosby; 2005: 223-224.
7. Copiland LJ, Jarrell JF, Mc Gregor JA. Textbook of Gynecology. Philadelphia WB Saunders Company; 1993: 85-88.
8. Ibn Sina.Al Qanoon Fil Tib (Urdu trans. by Kantoori GH).Vol I& II. New Delhi: Idarae Kiabus Shifa; 2007: Vol I- 31-32.
9. Razi ABZ. Al Hawi-Fil-Tib, Vol. IX. New Delhi: CCRUM; 2001: 151-68.
10. Majoosi ABA. Kamil-us-Sanaa (Urdu translation by Kantoori GH) Munshi Nawal Kishore, Lucknow.1889: 110-112.
11. Ibn-e-Baittar.Al- Jamiul Mufradat- al –advia- wal- Aghzia. Vol I, : New Delhi; CCRUM; 1992: 8-10.
12. Antaki D. Tazkira-e-Ulul Albab (Arabic).Matba Amra Sharofia,Egypt; 1317H: 41-42.
13. Khan M.A. Muheet-e- Azam, Matba Nizami, Kanpur; 1313H: Vol I-122-123.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).