IN SILICO HOMOLOGY MODELING AND VALIDATION OF Î‘-GLUCOSIDASE ENZYME
In this research work we have derived three dimensional (3D) structure of Î±-glucosidase enzyme through homology modeling and the predicted structure was validated with the help of PROCHECK analysis in the form of Ramachandran plot. According to Ramachandran plot statistics the derived model was found to be of good quality.Â
2. Bastyr E J, Stuart, C A, Brodows, Therapy focused on lowering postprandial glucose, not fasting glucose, may be superior for lowering HbA1c. IOEZ Study Group, RG Diabetes Care, 2000, 23, 1236-1241.
3. Fiser A, Sali A, Modeller: generation and refinement of homology-based protein structure models, Meth Enzym, 2003, 374, 461- 491.
4. Moche M, Dehesh K, Edwards P, Lindqvist Y, The crystal structure of beta-ketoacyl-acyl carrier protein synthase II from Synechocystis sp. at 1.54 A resolution and its relationship to other condensing enzymes, J Mol Biol, 2001, 305, 491-503.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).