VALIDATED RP HPLC METHOD DEVELOPMENT FOR EXEMESTANE IN TABLET DOSAGE FORM
The aim of this present work was to develop stability indicating LC method, which is selective, accurate, simple, precise, reliable, cost effective and rapid for the quantification of all possible degradants and determination of exemestane. In addition, to develop and validate Stability Indicating Method for the determination of impurities (degradation products) in exemestane API by RP-HPLC. Finally, validate the developed method as per ICH guidelines.
2. Conners KA, A Textbook of Pharmaceutical Analysis, A Wiley- Interscience Publication, 1999, 3rd ed., 373-374.
3. Chatwal GR, Anand SK, Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis, Himalaya Publishing House, 2004, 2, 110.
4. Sethi PD, In; HPLC â€˜High Performance Liquid Chromatographyâ€™, Quantitative Analysis of Pharmaceutical Formulations, CBS Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi, 2001, 3rd ed., 72, 116-120.
5. Snyder LR, Kirkland JJ, Glajch LJ, Practical HPLC Method Development, A Wiley-Interscience publication, New York, 1997, 2nd ed., 33:35.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).